Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

I Used to Think Term Limits for Congress Members and Senators Was Stupid But The GOP Changed My Mind.

Back in the day it seemed ok for congress Members and Senators to serve as long as they won. But it's changed when they became prisoners of their parties followers. GOP won't do the right thing ,the moral thing , because there afraid of Trump and his rabid herd of followers. If they weren't worried about reelection they could act like they have a pair,they could actually stand up and speak the truth and be there own men,or women. Term-limits would make it possible to not be locked to a party , but to vote your own conscience. I really thought the longer a Senator or Congress Member served the smarter and more experienced they would be , the GOP proved that idea wrong over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted term limits for a very long time now. I agree totally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted term limits for a very long time now. I agree totally!

    ReplyDelete

Deathsantis Running For President On The Corpse Of People Who Die From Covid In Florida

How sick is it to do everything you can to cause more pain and suffering in a bid to run as president? We thought Trump was a sick puppy wh...